Monday, September 13, 2010

About Gilbert

Hey my name is Gilbert Marte, I am currently a student at Baruch college pursuing a degree in accounting. I’ve always been good in the subject of business and mathematics and I find accounting to be the perfect combination of both. Outside of school I have many other interests and hobbies, that are mostly athletic. My two favorite sports being basketball and track. I am currently on the Baruch cross country team and spend a great deal of my free time training for the current season and the 2010 NYC marathon which I am looking forward to completing this fall. A few more things that set me apart would be that I speak both Spanish and a little Italian learned through a study abroad class in Florence, I have a twin sister, and I’m a lefty who does basically everything besides write and eat with his right hand. Other then that I don’t really know what else to say, hopefully you'll get to know me a little bit better through reading the rest of my blogs.

1 comment: